View Single Post
Old 12-12-2015, 12:13 PM   #4
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt_dobber View Post
*yeah I put Bullets because I was against the name change done for political correctness.
I don't think it was for "political correctness" so much as it was due to the fact that Washington DC had the highest amount of gun-related crimes in the US (by far)... People just didn't want their team to be associated with the 2nd-worst thing their city had to offer (after politicians)... It'd be like naming our team the Dallas Sh!tty Commute.

But I do have to say that "Wizards" is a pretty weak name for a DC team... Well, unless it's some sort of freemason reference, then I guess that's slightly less lame.

Anyway, I hope the Dallas Sh!tty Commute beat the hell out of the Washington Bullets tonight.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 12-12-2015 at 12:51 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote