View Single Post
Old 12-12-2015, 11:32 PM   #32
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrScottMcKenzie View Post
Another awful game from one Chandler Parsons. What's new? I seriously wish we never acquired him. Piece of trash.
I wouldn't go so far as calling him a piece of trash, but my patience is definitely wearing thin on him especially since it feels like I've been waiting since the beginning of last season for him to fulfill all of the hype when the Mavs signed him. I guess his game is decent enough, but I do wish he had a more reliable jumper. Sometimes I think his main issue is that he seems to be trying to do too much. I remember him as a very good player while he was in Houston, but at that time, he wasn't trying to live up to the max contract that he seems to think he deserves. I'd just like to see him play within himself. If that means, he puts up 7 shots rather than 15, so bet it. I want him to figure out other ways to help the team other than trying to create for others or score. Although he's getting max money, I personally think his ceiling is that of a great role player. Anyhow, I still think we need to be patient. Carlisle will figure this puzzle out.
jleefilled is offline   Reply With Quote