Thread: NY Post 9/11
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 11:20 AM   #18
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquaadverse View Post
You can find no end of psychos writing no end of vile things. I'm pretty sure he isn't really concerned about our national image. Which has freedom of speech as a pretty strong principle.

Many countries wouldn't allow something like this to be published at all.

You put it in front of a bunch of people and gave it wider circulation. While it's always interesting observing the insane, I'm pretty sure we're hated for what we do far more than what we say.

Our economic colonialism and exploitation and widely out of proportion consumption of resources probably gins much more hatred.
I didn't put it in front of anybody, let's make sure our facts are in order.

I just hope people are smarter than to buy this crap. No problem with one guy publishing it...just as he should have no problem with me calling him a nutjob for doing so.
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote