Thread: Trade deadline
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2023, 01:59 PM   #259
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
I don't see any way that Kyrie and Luka would be compatible.
The risk of losing Luka would increase dramatically if we were to acquire Kyrie imo.

I want no part of Kyrie on this team.

Again, 3 players I never want to see in a Mavs uniform are Harden, Westbrook and Irving.
I?d take Westbrook on this team

28 games to deal with him before some real savings this summer

But yeah I?m with you. Harden and Kyrie have horrible personalities.

More than that, though, they?re offense guys. Mavs already have a top-10 offense.

The real issue with this team is that we?re 24th in defense and 30th in rebounding. Harden and/or Kyrie would make the defense/rebounding worse even if we just added them to the team, and likely we?d also need to dump guys like Dodo and Green to get them making us even worse.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote