View Single Post
Old 01-31-2002, 03:28 AM   #16
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

seleen
you should have been rated..you were actually next in line..
however, i was seriously suffering from tired head and was unable to continue at the time of the post..
an assessment of you

brings an interesting point of view and an interesting name from an interesting place.
Could have a significant impact on the board if post volume rise slightly over the remainder of the season

and you're right BBL
I am arrogant and i know it.
I also know that there is a core group of guys and girl that carried this board through a bit of a slow time..and now, this board is really starting to take off.
Hell, I'll admit..I had to piss in some of your milk to get some people motivated to post..but that's what i'm here for..keep things interesting.. throw out accurate opinions and accurate predictions... and to occasionally piss people off.

and you're right..this board is having an influx of talented posters.. and it's actually getting exciting..exciting to share in our enthusiasm with the mavs.
there's really not many fair weathered fans here....some knee jerkers but not many fair weathered fans

fidel..
we're definitely glad to have you on the board..
keep up the good work. You're getting better by the day at relaying your opinions. You should be proud of yourself. You can communicate in "our" language..but few of us can do the same.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote