View Single Post
Old 10-30-2006, 02:38 PM   #147
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah the style of Sorkin, the way the dialogue is written, and Matt Perry are the big ones for me.

Other than that, I think it's very well acted all around, and the premise is a fresh one. The characters from the first episode seemed "lived in" already, established, having their own identities. I thought it was all very well done. There was a nice subtlety to the comedy of the show, and on most episodes the balance between the drama and the comedy was very agreeable to me.

The one thing I didnt like about it, was the skits in the show (in the show) were not very funny. They certaintly didnt need to be for the plot, and they only last a few moments and then they're gone, but I certainly think that hurt the show.