View Single Post
Old 09-11-2003, 07:59 PM   #28
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default would the cowboys be better if....

Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
BIO, i'd much rather have someone PM me to tell me the whole Najera situation. Everything I read about him is that he sucks just like the same I read from Carter. I'm sick of reading it.

One more thing. BIO, you say you hate how QCarfan brings up the whole Hutch vs. Carter debate over and over again? What are you guys doing? The exact same thing. I'm hearing Carter sucks over and over again. I'm hearing how he wouldn't make it on either team in the NFL. I'm hearing that he doesn't have the smarts to be a qb over and over. I mean isn't it a bit hypocritcal to say something like "Can you please not clutter up every freaking thread with your broken record bullshit about Qspare beating out Hutchisuck?" I see it as if you are doing the same thing just with a different subject.
I didn't expect you to be intelligent enough to understand. Let me type slower so you can get it.

1. Qassfan ALWAYS clutters up the board with his bullshit about Qspare beating Hutch. He is an unintelligent broken record. Noone has ever said anything to the contrary. Please let that sink in so we can go on.

I expect you to lean to him since birds of a feather flock together.

2. BOTH Qsapre and Hutch suck ass. There is no disputing that.

3. Qcrappy is the starting QB of the Dallas Cowboys. The Cowboys are the most recognizable team in the world. The quarterback has the highest profile. In essence you could argue that Qspare is the focal player on the most recognizable team in the world.

4. Fans criticize the quarterback of their favorite team when they play bad. If you don't want to read it then don't. It happens on 100% of all message boards on the internet.

5. The difference.
a) Qmoronfan only spouts off about Qspare beating Hutch...wah wah wah....it's over and over and over. Noone has ever disputed this yet he continues on like a damn broken record.
b) fans of the cowboys post their displeasure whenever the quarterback sucks. Qshitty sucks. After each game, he is likely to face this kind of backlash. Why? Because he is an awful quarterback.
c) if hutch ever starts this year, he will be criticized here without question. Why? Because he sucks too. It's just the way it works.

So in conclusion....fans will bash/criticize/whatever your symantical preference is the starting quarterback of their favorite team...especially when it is the Dallas Cowboys. Cowboys fans DEMAND excellence. We are used to it and nothing short of it is acceptable. Since Qspare is the shitty QB of an unfortunately bad Cowboys team, he will get reamed regularly.

Finally, Qtardfan only refuses to acknowledge, either by choice or pure ignorance, that all of us are aware that Qspare outplayed Chadspare and won the starters position. He has such a manlove chubby for Qspare that he refuses to recognize facts and only injects "Qspare beat out Hutch...wah wah wah..." type crap into every thread. That is clutter. That is trash. That is a spare poster. I'm not surprised though considering his username. I expect spare-type quality from someone like that.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote