View Single Post
Old 06-21-2005, 12:46 PM   #14
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Remaking the Mavs Bench and Point Guard position

I hate to just razz peoples ideas but this is an insane trade. True i love darko's potential but he wont be any better here than detroit because we wont play him either. Jasekivicius is not proven. If he were he would be getting a whole lot more than the mle. Boozer is a pf. Seems to me we already have one. Plus he is not bigger than henderson and he is horrible defensively. IF you can look bad defensively on a team with kirilenko (even though he didnt play alot) then you are horrible defensively. Delfino? You would rather have him being the heir to fin than marquis? I think that is a little iffy. Actually that is alot iffy. that brings me to arroyo.

Quote:
Originally posted by: SeriousSummer
(and btw, did you see the game in the Olympic qualifier where Arroyo outplayed Steve Nash?).
I did and did you see this year where every other nba point guard outplayed arroyo. Hell lindsey hunter is playing instead of him. That is essentially the equivalent of darrel armstrong playing in front of you. (I know he played in front of DH but ill get to that) If we were to trade Harris i feel that we need to get a superstar for him. Since i doubt that happens keep him here. He will be awesome. By superstar btw i mean your garnetts, tmacs, and kobes, or someone of their ilk. I like ideas but in general this is a terrible trade scenario.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote