View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 06:23 PM   #16
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
Gortat
Asik
Lin
Granger

Those are the only 4 off the top of my head.
So nobody who isn't already available...

Houston's recent acquisition of Camby pretty much means Asik will be moved before the start of the season, which effectively takes him off the market for a deadline trade - unless they're willing to trade him to a divisional rival for Shawn Marion, which would've already happened if it was going to.

The only way we're getting Lin is if we swap Calderon for him, since Houston doesn't have a ready replacement waiting in the wings.

I could see Gortat or Granger moving before the deadline, but I'm not sure what we have that either Phoenix or Indy would want... Not until after the season starts, anyway, since it's hard to evaluate what a team needs before they've evaluated what they have (but now I'm repeating myself...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 07-28-2013 at 06:26 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote