Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2022, 08:55 AM   #615
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Seriously, what difference does an extra 5 million make?
Why not ask that to Brunson? He doesn't want to play here.

It seems the negotiating is in total amount anyway. 110 Knicks over four years seems to be their offer. OK, so offer 115 over five which comes to 23 mil a year. There is your extra 5 million and a good compromise. But it's not about the money, and it's certainly not about the winning.

Find me a source that says Brunson really wants to stay as long as the offer is to his liking, and I'll change my tune. Daddy and agent orchestrated this whole thing. There is no way he doesn't go to the Knicks after the moves they made.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote