View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 04:09 AM   #38
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I know that getting out of Diop's 4-year-27-million-dollar contract is something to aim for, but trading Howard for an expiring, over-the-hill sharpshooter and the only guy in the league that makes Raef LaFrentz look like Karl Malone in his prime? It just doesnt do anything for me.

Maybe its mad genius-- the kind of mad genius that got Nellie to the playoffs having three point threats at every position, but it just looks like a mediocre move aimed at economic security rather than on-court progression.

Of course this is all conjecture, but I think the rumor has a splinter of truth in it-- this team is fiscally bloated and Howard isnt fetching anything more than third tier players like Bargnani.If we are pulling off a trade this season it will look a lot more like this rumor than the kind of blockbusters that the Lakers or Celts pulled.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 01-07-2009 at 04:22 AM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote