View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020, 11:07 AM   #277
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Too bad about the Ariza situation because he’s exactly what they need— another 3&D wing. They basically can’t trust Nas Little or Simons yet. Without good wings your upside is just kind of capped.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Trent has been a revelation, no question. But Ariza was playing really well for Portland. He looked rejuvenated with a real team. And he just has length and experience defensively that Trent can’t replicate. He’s more Wes Matthews size. You could stick him on Kawhi for 15-20 a game and know he’ll do a good job. I really root for Portland, my best friend lives there and is a huge fan so I try to catch their games when I can. They’ve literally been a good long 3/D wing (like Covington) away from contention for like a decade. I think they still are.
You may be right I Think I just still have that taste of Ariza in the playoffs a year or two ago where he was just horrible I believe for the Rockets.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote