View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 07:18 PM   #76
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

This still seems unreal to me. I thought we were without JJ for good, much like Steve Nash. Same case with Tyson Chandler. I am thrilled to have them both back.

Let's consider the rest of the NBA Finals roster. Shawn Marion and Brendan Haywood are in Cleveland, Ian Mahinmi is in Indiana, Jason Terry is in Houston, Caron Butler is in Detroit, Corey Brewer is in Minnesota, Rodrigue Beaubois plays for Le Mans Sarthe Basket of the LNB Pro A, Dominique Jones is playing for the Springfield Armor, Shawn Stevenson did not play last season, Jason Kidd is coaching the Milwaukee Bucks, and Peja Stojakovic and Brian Cardinal are retired.

We now have 3 starters from our NBA Finals winning team. We're missing Jason Kidd and Shawn Marion. Old or not, Jason Kidd was still a great presence for us on the floor, and Shawn Marion was a terrific defender. Also JET was a fantastic guy to have coming off the bench. We're dearly missing those aspects from our championship team. Also JET wasn't alone. Brian Cardinal and Ian Mahinmi also showed a bunch of enthusiasm on a regular basis. When looking at the bottom of the lineups this is certainly a deeper team this year. The only player I am not totally excited about is Ricky Ledo. That year we had Dominique Jones and Rodrigue Beaubois. Aside from Roddy B's speed he just wasn't consistent. He was ready to disappoint me it seemed on a fairly regular basis.

Last edited by NeedlesKane; 10-29-2014 at 09:06 PM.
NeedlesKane is offline   Reply With Quote