Thread: Larry Sanders
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 12:02 AM   #16
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

I agree that Sanders might be on the weak side as a man defender, but I think he's also one of the best rim protectors in the league. I know the guys at the Sloan Sports Conference last year spent a lot of time just analyzing how absolutely destructive he was on the defensive end. I think getting a strong team defender is more important right now than a guy who might be better in one-on-one situations. I think Sanders' potential is through the roof and I'd love to see him in a Mavs jersey. The Bucks have been a mess of an organization for about the last decade with weak coaching and a revolving door of players... the Mavs franchise offers a lot more stability and a rock-solid coaching staff. I think Sanders would probably lead the league in blocks eventually under Rick's tutelage.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote