Thread: Larry Sanders
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 12:23 AM   #17
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
I agree that Sanders might be on the weak side as a man defender, but I think he's also one of the best rim protectors in the league. I know the guys at the Sloan Sports Conference last year spent a lot of time just analyzing how absolutely destructive he was on the defensive end. I think getting a strong team defender is more important right now than a guy who might be better in one-on-one situations. I think Sanders' potential is through the roof and I'd love to see him in a Mavs jersey. The Bucks have been a mess of an organization for about the last decade with weak coaching and a revolving door of players... the Mavs franchise offers a lot more stability and a rock-solid coaching staff. I think Sanders would probably lead the league in blocks eventually under Rick's tutelage.
The Bucks are good against point guards. He's similar to Deandre Jordan in that respect. Sanders isn't the rebounder that Jordan is, though. At least not this season.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote