Thread: Larry Sanders
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 12:54 AM   #24
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AO41 View Post
I have noticed the comments made by Kidd the last few days and it seems to indicate that Sanders night have fallen out of favor there and has some issues with the team ot personal.

Kidd has stated that Sanders would have to work his way back into the rotation and playing tine and now he's out longer than expected for " personal reasons" ,

Just sounds like thing aren't eight there...i haven't checked his contract situation...but he's an athletic gig with a lot of talent.....any chance the Mavs can get him??
Sanders is the highest-paid player on the Bucks ($44m/4) and he can't even stick in the rotation. He's a talented player, but his attitude has always threatened to sink his career... I'd probably trust Coach Kidd's instincts on this one and stay away from the guy. Not worth the risk at that price.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 01-04-2015 at 12:55 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote