Thread: Larry Sanders
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 04:26 PM   #31
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

There was something recently as of a year ago in SI where Sanders is quoting saying something along the lines of basketball isnt his life and he has a lot of outside interests that he would rather focus on. Word is he is retiring.

Paraphrasing: My life isnt all about that ball. Once it stops bouncing who are you as a person? I dont mesh with a lot of these guys because their life revolves around basketball.

I want to say he likes building skateboards and wanted to start a shelter for battered women. It was something along those lines

http://www.si.com/nba/point-forward/...ts-illustrated

Edit: Found it. Really good article about this guy. Its only a portion but you get an idea of what goes through his mind somewhat

Last edited by Melonhead; 01-06-2015 at 04:33 PM.
Melonhead is online now   Reply With Quote