View Single Post
Old 04-08-2004, 09:39 AM   #3
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of
Default RE:The Incomparable Ann Coulter.. A dem in office!!

[quote]
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky
Quote:
Hannity's book is chock-full of something that frequently makes liberals uncomfortable -- history.

Im a liberal and history makes me more comfortable. It's the recent neo-con re-writings of history that make me nervous. The NAZI party tried to rewrite previous history for a political end and now neo-cons are trying to re-write history for their own political motivations.
And Coulter is one who is very adept at practicing revisionist history. She blames Carter for not backing the Shah of Iran (yeah, let's prop up a totalitarian dictator again..) when the people of Iran revolted (are they "terrorists" for taking back their government?), and very convienently forgets (shall we call it "revises"?) the fact that a republican administration armed Saddam Hussein. According to her, it's the "Democrats in Congress [that] have done about brewing trouble in the Middle East over the last 20 years: i.e., nothing". Excuse me Ann, but foreign policy is the role of the Executive Branch of our government, and half of those 20 years have seen republican administrations. But wait, in Ann Couter's world all repubs are altruistic people and all demos are selfish and blind.

But it is she who is the blindest of all.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote