Thread: DeAndre Jordan
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2015, 02:49 PM   #148
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
I don't know that it's a great off season regardless of whether the Mavs get those two. The team may still take a step back on the court.
And Matthews may not play at all. Parsons could also hit a set back. Lots can go wrong.

Or, Matthews comes back at 90%+, Deandre adds to his offensive game with more focus, Parsons starts to fulfill his potential. They represent close to half of the team's points. Then, we could be contenders.

I'd be extra happy if we could land a decent PG this year and also see Justin Anderson develop into a valuable player.

Lots of ifs, but I was excited about the thought of Deandre + Matthews weeks ago, and I'm still excited about it now. Even though lots can go wrong (lots could go right).
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote