View Single Post
Old 12-15-2020, 10:02 PM   #20
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
What’s your upper limit for Gobert? I’m assuming you’d like him as an asset as well as what he brings as a player.
The four year max, easily.As FA he is going to get several 4y max offers. Thats also a whole different level than the 5 year supermax or if he demands a five year contract from the Jazz.

Guy is elite on so many levels and would also fit like a glove in the Mavs offense. You save KP legs, you have a KP insurance but its also no problem to switch substitutions that for the majority of the game you have either KP or Gobert on the floor.

https://saltcityhoops.com/utahs-uniq...erstar-gobert/

And then of course you dump Powell (at least his final year is just 6m guaranteed money) asap to OKC or somewhere else so you can keep Richardsons 17m cap hold to re-sign him too (probably at least 4/80 after a career year.

Luka/Brunson/Terry
Josh/Burke
DFS/Green
KP/Maxi
Gobert

Thats a nasty team.

2021 FA got pretty thin because i see Kawhi re-signing and i think Oladipo is damaged goods. So the best options/fit is pretty much Gobert and then you are down to a healthy Otto Porter

Last edited by sefant77; 12-15-2020 at 10:03 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote