View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 01:33 PM   #124
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
ESPN on the JUMP

Richard Jefferson and Kendrick Perkins

Denver has a future MVP on their roster right now.

They think Denver is in win now mode and did the right thing going for it this year.

They love the lineup of Jokic, Gordon, Porter and Murray. They think you could also play McGee next to Jokic at times giving them more flexibility.

My personal opinion I hope the Nuggets take down both LA teams because I hate the love that the media gives those two squads.
They have been without a backup Center all season so that McGee trade was quite necessary. I hope they take down LA too. And that Utah or Denver comes out of the West. Harris was a good defender for them but he’s always hurt and inconsistent. I guess they’ll close with Jokic, Porter, Gordon, Murray and either Barton or Mathis depending on matchup. Dozier there too so they will always have 4 playmakers on the floor— I don’t count Porter as a playmaker— pretty impressive! We have like one playmaker on our entire roster
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote