Thread: Fire Kidd
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2022, 04:56 PM   #49
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I haven't shat(?) on Frank. I must have missed where anyone else has really gone in on him. The dude hasn't played enough for anyone to be sitting on him. Bullock and a cpl others have received much harsher criticism than Frank.

I backed Kidd for a while, but he's been fvcking up and it's well documented. Disagreeing with you on playing Frank over Hardy is not qualification of unwavering hatred of Kidd. You may define it as such but Kidd has way more fumbles since the playoffs last year. If he turns it around somehow then I'll adjust my view on him accordingly.
Maybe I misinterpreted but it sure quickly felt like a dump on Frank and Kidd to hold Hardy up based on this particular decision.

In no way am I fully defending Kidd, only this one game-dependent decision. For example, I already stated it's indefensible to not get Hardy minutes. If that was the plan, then let him go get some run in the G league instead of being injury insurance and getting 0 minutes.

THAT is more detrimental to his development than any size dose of defensive hell he may have been put through.

We can go on about Kidd and the FO, I've already stated it's much too early to start a Fire Anyone thread.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote