Thread: Trade deadline
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2023, 08:18 PM   #185
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Mentioned him a few times making a lot of sense here. It's a good fit regardless of what people might think of the player/person.

People can trash him all day long, and he'd still be a big talent upgrade here.

I just like realistic ideas, and he reeks of someone we could realistically get.
Yeah he totally looks like he's available.

And everyone thinks he could be cheap. Wolves may look for 2-3 FRPs but I bet he could be had for THJ, Powell's expiring, and one protected FRP. Maybe even a SRP.

But the real reason is why teams don't want him and why Ryen Russillo thinks that he is the "worst player in the league that gets significant minutes".

That sounds like exactly the type of trade Cuban would drool over. As a crypto-bro he thinks he can outthink the rest of the league and getting Russell cheap would be Cuban being big-brain.

And that scares me. Wood is already that laid-back offensive guy who shoots but doesn't have the passion to drive us into the playoffs. We need to bastards with a competitive edge, because if it's only Luka, he may get two techs and have an aneurism by game 2 of the playoffs.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 02-01-2023 at 08:25 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote