Thread: Trade deadline
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2023, 08:24 PM   #186
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Yeah he totally looks like he's available.

And everyone thinks he could be cheap. Wolves may look for 2-3 FRPs but I bet he could be had for THJ, Powell's expiring, and one protected FRP. Maybe even a SRP.

But the real reason is why teams don't want him and why Ryen Russillo thinks that he is the "worst player in the league that gets significant minutes".

That sounds like exactly the type of trade Cuban would drool over. As a crypto-bro he thinks he can outthink the rest of the league and getting Russell cheap would be Cuban being big-brain.
Bingo. Plus, Bojan and OG are gonna cost too much. I'm betting Bojan's starting price is an unprotected first and two seconds. Rumored Knicks are offering 3 firsts for OG, but I'm betting 2 is the starting price.

Nobody is crazy about getting Russell, obviously, but his game is actually what we need oddly. We need a guy that can score, on his own, off the dribble, without caring who he gets involved.

I'd look hard at getting Trent Jr first, but Russell just reeks of a Cuban move.

I've seen Seth Curry mentioned too. Not the biggest fan like some, but he can get his own shot off without needing to be spoon fed.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote