Thread: Trade deadline
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023, 02:16 PM   #198
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Honestly don't get the disappointment. Reddish is absolute trash. I am not sad about this news.

The only thing I am disappointed with is that we are connected to Reddish, but even then it could be 100% garbage. Generally before trades happen, 60% are planted by teams and the other 40% are made up based on conjecture. I can't remember the last time a rumor actually came true when things were all said and done.

Now we have one week and if we don't make a move or we move in the wrong direction, I will be incredibly upset and disappointed, but crying over rumors about a trash player when the rumors are likely BS to begin with seems like a bad take.
Has nothing to do with whether I want him or not. Point is, the FO wants him and can't even get a bottom feeder trade that makes 0 difference done. So you can say, "great it won't happen" when that is a move they want.

This is Marc Stein too, not some schmo. This rumor has been circulating for a while now too and is not just out of nowhere.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote