Thread: Trade deadline
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023, 02:35 PM   #199
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Honestly don't get the disappointment. Reddish is absolute trash. I am not sad about this news.

The only thing I am disappointed with is that we are connected to Reddish, but even then it could be 100% garbage. Generally before trades happen, 60% are planted by teams and the other 40% are made up based on conjecture. I can't remember the last time a rumor actually came true when things were all said and done.

Now we have one week and if we don't make a move or we move in the wrong direction, I will be incredibly upset and disappointed, but crying over rumors about a trash player when the rumors are likely BS to begin with seems like a bad take.
The disappointment is this is the type of player the Mavs are focused on with our expirings, and they can?t even get that done. I mean Reddish from draft to now I never thought was something more than near the end of the bench player. And here Cuban is struggling to even get Reddish. Speaks volumes about who they?re looking at. Definitely not any game changers on the court.

Marc Stein doesn?t do bs rumors, you?ve been around long enough to know that.

Last edited by Melonhead; 02-02-2023 at 02:36 PM.
Melonhead is online now   Reply With Quote