Thread: Trade deadline
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023, 05:29 PM   #200
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
The disappointment is this is the type of player the Mavs are focused on with our expirings, and they can?t even get that done. I mean Reddish from draft to now I never thought was something more than near the end of the bench player. And here Cuban is struggling to even get Reddish. Speaks volumes about who they?re looking at. Definitely not any game changers on the court.

Marc Stein doesn?t do bs rumors, you?ve been around long enough to know that.
I stand by what I said, but thanks for the lecture.

Most rumors are leaked by teams or conjecture. Stein gets his from team leaks and doesn?t make up conjecture; but what he gets is still leaked from a team and often teams do it for a reason
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote