Thread: Fire Kidd
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2023, 09:32 PM   #72
Simon2
Diamond Member

Simon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to all

When Kidd says tuff like "I'm not the savior here. I'm watching just like you guys, and as a team, we gotta mature, and we've got a lot of new bodies coming back, and we gotta grow up if we want to win a championship.? It sounds like he is doing the same stuff as you and me. When the Mavs are outscored in the paint 62-32, obviously, the Mavs need a rim protector but never even gave Javale a look. Which part of the team needs to mature? He ain?t playing rookies anyway. Is he talking about complaining to the refs? That?s not why the Mavs lost. When the Lakers were going on a run, did he even call a timeout? Kinda getting tired of Kidd deflecting blame here. Even Luka and Kyrie say it was their fault. The coach though throws them under the bus. No wonder players hate him in their second year.