Thread: Fire Kidd
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2023, 09:48 AM   #80
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDog63 View Post
Haha, such a great meme...can use it anywhere.

I would reference all the many things written about Kidd in the past.

Seems like people liked the new things he brought, which were different than Carlisle, but are now missing all the things Carlisle did really well.

That loss was ridiculous, but is it on Kidd, or the players?

There was always going to be an adjustment period with a major roster change.

Are we learning how valuable Kleber is by his absence? And has that value become even higher without DFS and Dinwiddie?

I'm concerned the FO made a major change while ignoring that the Mavs were actually playing quite well until all their defensive players got hurt. And made that change without getting rid of either of their problem contracts. If we're going to call people out, look at the FO.
All of the new things Kidd brought have vanished seemingly overnight.

Again, she posted 5 things, which outside of developing Josh Green, he doesn't do well. And then he goes and benches Green for a guy just signed off the buyout. That didn't bother me, but I get why that would irritate people because the Mavs don't seem to have any priorities on how to win. Are they prioritizing Green's development into a serious player or not?

The wishy, washy nature of this team is the demise of it. Plain and simple.

So your argument is that we needed continuity getting our defensive players back, but there really hasn't been any lineup continuity at all regardless of who is hurt or not.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 02-27-2023 at 09:48 AM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote