View Single Post
Old 04-12-2006, 03:53 PM   #58
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

My best friends little sister (who is like my little sister since i have known their family forever) is really good at tennis. She just won district(4a). She will probably lose in regionals to a girl from highland park(my hs always loses/lost to hp in regionals) just because that is what happens but i went to see their match the other day and i have a question. What is the deal with calling your own lines? That is straight up bs. Could you imagine basketball games where people called their own fouls(other than pickup games) or football where people could call their own penalties? Geez you would think they could get a ref.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote