View Single Post
Old 04-13-2006, 10:17 AM   #64
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
Five-0, I never had a problem with anyone calling their own lines....never.

Male, I went to Regionals out in Commerce. One of my second place finishes was as a Freshman..I was playing on JV then...
Yeah, I have only had one set be an issue and if you are having problems with a guy you can tell the tournament director and they will bring someone over. I had to do this once with a guy that couldn't return my serve so he kept calling it long and it was hitting the line. We brought a guy over and needless to say, I had a few more aces than I would have without the help. That was my only issue though and I played all 4 years in HS too.

Murph, you never said what school you played for... I was on varsity all 4 years, but we didn't have a very deep team until my junior year.