View Single Post
Old 09-23-2022, 01:46 PM   #1053
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Reggie speaking out in support of Ime Udoka

I love that he's supporting another coach, but...

1) He broke major workplace policies and the punishment was clearly outline in his hiring paperwork. Right or wrong, he knew he was breaking workplace policy.

2) By breaking the policy, he put the Celtics at huge financial risk.

3) His relationship was extra-marital. He was literally cheating on his wife. I know marriages can go sour and unfulfilling, but as a man you have to end one relationship before starting another. Coaches are moral and strategic leaders and it shows a lack of ability to lead as a moral leader.

I want to see African Americans treated well, but this isn't an issue of racism, unless we can point to another person doing the same thing with a different result. This was a lack of leadership.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote