Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2022, 10:59 PM   #1571
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Jesus. First move JKidd and staff have made that I completely disagree with. We couldn't keep Brunson and we gave him a huge opportunity to end up a quality starter. There's even less chance Wood wants to stay here with this approach.

Still excited for Mavs season though.
I think your misunderstanding the logic behind this move

If you roll out a defensive lineup with Wood, Luka and Dinwiddie how many stops do you expect to get?

McGee makes sense to me because they haven't had a rim protector since Tyson Chandler left town and I'm sure Kidd thinks about that all the time since he knows how valuable a rim protector can be in the post season.

Besides everyone on these forums know that Wood will still play 30-32 MPG and his defense won't hurt as much playing vs 2nd unit lineups.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote