View Single Post
Old 10-08-2022, 11:46 PM   #15
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Hardy still hasn't shown much.

Doncic/Bullock/DFS/Wood/McGee is a nice mix of offense and defense, although you maybe need a small guard like Frank/Wright/Green to matchup defensively with the opposing jitterbug PGs while Doncic guards 2/3. I'd hope that would be Hardy, but he's super inconsistent offensively and has a LONG way to go to be even a moderately good defender.

SD/THJ/Green/Kleber/Powell wouldn't be an awful second unit
I know he's popular pick, but I just haven't been impressed with Hardy.

He's seems more like a shot chucker in the THJ mode and defense is non-existent from him.

I guess if push came to shove I'd roll with Green because I think he can at least handle the ball a little and pass.

He's not going to create his own offense, but he might be great in the starting lineup getting this team transition points.

Plus, it would be awfully hard to score on this team early in games with Green, DFS, Bullock and McGee.

I think they could get by with him for the 1st 6-8 minutes to start off games and he can't be any worse than Powell who always got the start and didn't deliver much on either end of the floor.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote