View Single Post
Old 10-09-2022, 09:03 AM   #16
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I know he's popular pick, but I just haven't been impressed with Hardy.

He's seems more like a shot chucker in the THJ mode and defense is non-existent from him.

I guess if push came to shove I'd roll with Green because I think he can at least handle the ball a little and pass.

He's not going to create his own offense, but he might be great in the starting lineup getting this team transition points.

Plus, it would be awfully hard to score on this team early in games with Green, DFS, Bullock and McGee.

I think they could get by with him for the 1st 6-8 minutes to start off games and he can't be any worse than Powell who always got the start and didn't deliver much on either end of the floor.

If the shit idea of not keeping Luka and Wood together for every possible minute must exist. Then I am also on the Green S5 boat. Or just fn leave Spence.

Hardy is fine and I'm not worried about how he's playing right now. He's a rookie and should not be thrust into a starting role yet. He hasn't earned his stripes and isn't helping the team on defense. I don't see him starting any games in reg season unless there's a few injuries.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote