View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 02:31 PM   #82
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

With you on the White Castle, Murph. Absolutely disgusting. I went to the source, and couldn't finish my meal. White Castle greatly reduces any hope I have for the survival of humanity. That people can even claim to like that garbage is evidence enough that we are all doomed.

I remember sitting there with my Chicagoan friend after my first bite - just staring at him, thinking that it must be a joke. I couldn't figure out why a restaurant would make and sell joke burgers - surely the real ones were on the menu somewhere - maybe those were the miniatures you buy for your dog or something. I couldn't believe it when he kept eating it.

Last edited by Usually Lurkin; 11-18-2010 at 02:36 PM.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote