View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 07:36 PM   #167
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male30Dan View Post
Doc and I were friends on here as much as you can be friends on a message board having never actually met. I thought he was a pretty intelligent person with good theories, ideas and opinions. He wasn't for everyone and he had countless feuds - as many in the Politics section as the sports sections. He was similar to Cadbane regarding being quick to lash out when someone didn't see eye to eye with him (and would also often hit people with negative rep with pretty harsh language).

His story was legendary though. Truly legendary. I'm not one to search the forums for old threads - I'll let someone else do that. But yeah, Bane has a way to go to hit his overall reach of cliff diving. Dude went from having the single most reputation (measured merely by the rep system) and by far the most posts overall to a complete nut case given his explanation of his "case study" and all that went with it. Many hated the guy (much like many hated Cad - and mostly for the same reasons), but most respected his sports opinions (again, much like most respect Cad's sports opinions). Weird how similar they actually are... DUM DUM DUM!
That's right it's becoming clearer now. I forgot about the volume of posts, the rudeness to non confrontational posters (mavsfanfinley), the political forum stuff (twodeep!), and the "case study" excuse. It just seemed like he got banned on purpose, so I thought he was just bored of trolling, and didn't really care.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote