View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 08:35 AM   #86
Dirk's Knee

Dirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
I agree, but I would like Dirk to be a 6th man.

I'd be interested in a starting 5 of:

Harris
Green or Matthews or Afflalo
Parsons
Aminu
Chandler

Dirk as 6th man focused on playing 24-26min per night.
Who's your #1? IMHO, that starting 5 looks like a lottery team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
I never said Matthews would be the number 1 option? What is wrong with having Dirk take advantage of his mismatches, with CP and Matthews doing the same when they have the advantage? Good ball movement and match-ups. Don't Spurs, Hawks, Grizz, Bulls, Wiz, Raps all do this? While actually being able to defend the perimeter with Matthews as a bonus?
Dirk will be 37 at the start of next season and you're seeing the highest level of play you can expect from him going forward. With the exception of the Spurs recent success (though I'd argue they've had a #1, and are in transition to a new #1), how many recent titles do those other teams have and what do you think their chances are this year?