View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 09:07 AM   #110
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk's Knee View Post
As long as Jordan gets in here and starts working on free throws immediately. And I'd guess that means Chandler is gone or signing small money to come off the bench.
I hate to say this because I love the guy, but Chandler ended up being fairly pedestrian for us in the playoffs... I don't know if it's because the lack of depth at center all season burned him out, or because Dwight was too much for him to handle, or just because our team defense was so awful that it nullified his greatest strengths, but he didn't really do any one thing well in this series. Considering his performance and his age, I'm not sure if I'm interested in bringing him back unless it's at a discount.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 04-29-2015 at 09:24 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote