View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 10:04 AM   #118
Dirk's Knee

Dirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I hate to say this because I love the guy, but Chandler ended up being fairly pedestrian for us in the playoffs... I don't know if it's because the lack of depth at center all season burned him out, or because Dwight was too much for him to handle, or just because our team defense was so awful that it nullified his greatest strengths, but he didn't really do any one thing well in this series. Considering his performance and his age, I'm not sure if I'm interested in bringing him back unless it's at a discount.
I'm not against replacing TC. He was totally out matched not only against Howard but really any of the better C's in the league. For all the talk of needing a better PG to compete, IMHO it was really our post play which killed us in the playoffs. Whoever we have starting at C next season, it would be wise to have a real backup option which RC will play consistent minutes.