View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 10:43 PM   #117
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
I'd be borderline shocked if he went to Houston. They would have to gut their team and lose some key role players who are spot up shooters and defenders for yet another ball handler. And I'm still not convinced he leaves the East, he's had a red carpet to the finals for a decade in the East, why in the world would he want to go to the brutal gauntlet that is the West? The only west team I can see him entertaining is LA, simply because if he succeeds at bringing LA back from the dead he's immortalized even further.
Yeah, I don't think a mid-30s LeBron is even gonna make a dent in the all-time list of players who donned a Lakers uniform (Kareem, Magic, Kobe, Shaq, West, all in their primes), especially if he's battling GSW and HOU to even make a Finals appearance... Or he can join Houston, but given the MVP votes over the past couple years you could make a pretty strong argument that he'd be 1B to Harden's 1A... Dude needs to stay in the East or else his legacy is pretty much wrapped up.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 04-24-2018 at 10:48 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote