Thread: The Rant Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 01:25 AM   #29
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Well, we're working against the UK working environment unfortunately. From what I hear, people in similar jobs in the UK are used to this sort of thing.

I know that our parent company's home office in UK pretty much just has tables with computers on them, with no dividers of any kind. And this is a major corporate software company.

*sigh*
That's like The Office, man. I never understood how sales people could sit four feet from each other and be on the phone all day. It makes for great shenanigans between Dwight & Jim, but still.

It's just European culture, I guess. They're used to being crammed in on top of each other in all aspects of life.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote