Thread: The Rant Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 11:46 AM   #34
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking of the post office, I'm not in charge of it, nor can I control when or how it makes deliveries. I'm sorry it took 6 days for you to receive my check....but I put the check in the mail and it was out of my hands at that point. No, I'm not going to follow your suggestion and call and complain to the post office. Frankly, I don't really give a damn that it took six days, nor do I care if the rest of your mail is delivered in a similar fashion. If you wanted your check faster, you could've requested Fedex or DHL, but you didn't, so suck it.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 01-31-2008 at 11:53 AM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote