Thread: The Rant Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 12:18 PM   #36
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
Speaking of the post office, I'm not in charge of it, nor can I control when or how it makes deliveries. I'm sorry it took 6 days for you to receive my check....but I put the check in the mail and it was out of my hands at that point. No, I'm not going to follow your suggestion and call and complain to the post office. Frankly, I don't really give a damn that it took six days, nor do I care if the rest of your mail is delivered in a similar fashion. If you wanted your check faster, you could've requested Fedex or DHL, but you didn't, so suck it.

Or maybe they should try this super-futuristic (like, Y2k futuristic) concept called "online billing"?

My effing gas company will only take snail mail bills, or I can go up to Kroger and attempt to pay my bill on their always-broken system...

Seriously, I know half a dozen under-employed geeks who could set up such a system on the cheap...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 01-31-2008 at 12:18 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote