View Single Post
Old 11-11-2003, 12:35 PM   #44
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Which big man should the Mavs pursue in the offseason?

Madape, I'm not convinced that a deal for Z is a good idea. However, he is a player that 'could' become available. I do believe that his FG% would rise playing on a better team (especially if he's asked to do less scoring...similar to how bradley's rose when he was asked to do less offensively).

As for giving up Walker....it's just too early to tell whether or not this will work with 'the big 5'. It's too early to give up on it. However, I do think that it's important to see who could be available in the future if need be.

As for Mihm, I'm intrigued by him a bit. Obviously, if you had to give up something substantial (walker, jamison) to get him, then it's a definite 'no'. But, with his salary, right now the Mavs couldn't give up much for him (the mavs don't have alot of players of significant value that make relatively little...except nash). Obviously, walker or jamison simply doesn't fit salary wise (which you obviously know).

Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote