View Single Post
Old 11-18-2003, 03:14 PM   #10
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:(11) Texas 89, Brown 51

Quote:
Originally posted by: kingrex
Ivey is a serviceable point man, but the one who looks like a point is TJ's old backcourt buddy in H.S. Kenny Taylor who is listed as a shooting guard (and boy did he look silky at that last night), also looked like he could handle the point.

Some Taylor's passess looke Ford-esque. I think it's work a look for Barnes, especially if they're playing some of the patsy teams.

The horns looked good and they're not even at full-strength. Buckner was in street-clothes. I almost want to see them against a legit team to see how good they really are.

I'm ready for some college hoops!
He may be serviceable, but Kenny Taylor has never played the point. He played next to TJ in high school and Lucas at Baylor. I'd still go with Ivey since he did play there a whole year.