View Single Post
Old 11-30-2004, 02:30 PM   #25
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Ro Blackman - Color Commentator Extraordinaire

Mary has consistently offered intelligent opinions, statistical research and analysis, and a quality sense of humor during her time at this board. She has quickly rose from being an occasional poster to one of the more respected members on this site. Why you're attacking her is beyond me when your gripe is obviously with KG and TheMurph.

Anyways, back on topic. For me, the jury's still out on Ro. I honestly haven't listened to enough of him to get a concrete opinion mostly because I try to listen to Followill as much as possible. Ortegal and Pinto had long scared me away from listening to the TV broadcast.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote