View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 01:01 PM   #15
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiles
*shiver**shiver**shiver*

How dearly I wanted to call my boss and say "I can't get out of my neighborhood". But alas, he lives in my neighborhood. He's also from up north, so he doesn't even know it's cold today.

Last night (when I was almost home from the Mav's 11th win), my car fogged up about 300 yrds before my neighborhood entrance. Apparently German cars are different from what I've had in the past, so everything I did to clear it up made it worse! It was a scary few minutes that felt like forever, but the street was quiet and I ended up rolling down my windows and whiping my inner windshield off by hand. I still managed to hit a curb, yell at my husband on the phone, get him out of the house in sandels and gym shorts and then cry him a river - all within a 5 minute span.

i know its crazy, but have you tried turning on the AC while your defrost is going? someone once told me to do that and it always works for me.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote