View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 09:07 PM   #456
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmbwinn View Post
Hmmm....

Now we are really off topic. I'm afraid you are going to have to correct your sentence (so it makes sense) and include more data. I have no idea what you are talking about now.
Oh, you didn't see the news story? It was some gun-firing event. I think they were shooting at old cars or somesuch. The kid was shooting an UZI. To do that, he had to have parental permission and an instructor at hand. He had both. That gun got away from him, and he ended up shooting himself in the head.

Of course, it was his Constitutional right to shoot himself in the head--accidental or not--so there is really no political talk to be had here.

I was just wondering if you had heard about it.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote