Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 06:06 PM   #2148
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I just can't see taking a guy at 5 and using the words long term. That doesn't ride with me. Maybe if he's the best 16 year old the world has ever seen, maybe Bronny James. But at 5, I can see a risk like taking MPJ because he has the best chances that people know of to become a superstar, but not a guy we have to wait 4 years for. We need some positive momentum and a something that resembles a core to attract free agents as well as keeping DSJ around. If we aren't taking a guy that is going to come out similar to DSJ and bring excitement and show obvious promise, then wtf exactly are we doing?
I would say if you are looking for a little excitement, development, AND some production next season, then Bamba no question. The length and personality of that guy will bring people to the seats without a doubt.

I don't see JJJ with that kind of moxy to get a rise out of people.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote